Alumni Records Request

Records Request Process for Graduates



1) Complete a Transcript Request Form – If your name has changed since graduation, please be sure to include your original name on the form.


2) Provide a stamped, addressed business size envelope for each college/organization you want your transcript sent. When preparing the envelopes, be sure to use the address of the school's admissions office you want the transcript sent and NOT THE PHYSICAL ADDRESS of the school.  Please also do not put your own return address on the envelope as we will use the WHS address there instead.   

An alternate option is to email the form to Monica Mulkern ([email protected])


3) The first request for sending records is free. Any additional request after that is $3.00 per request. Cash or checks are acceptable. If you are paying by check, please make checks payable to Wayland Public Schools.

4) Be sure to include your year of graduation and date of birth.


5) Please send your request with the above information and payment to the address listed below or email the form to Monica Mulkern ([email protected])

    Wayland High School

     Counseling Department

     264 Old Connecticut Path

     Wayland, MA  01778

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.